Google Search

Google

Friday, January 4, 2008

My New Motorola Ming......

When ever I visit my in-laws place at Tirupati I make it a point to visit Kapila Teertham Temple every day along with my wife. Unfortunately last week when I did this I lost my Motorokr E6.
I was very upset as I had recently purchased it after my Treo 650 was badly damaged. Loosing E6 meant losing 16000 Indian Rupees. Well I could not get it back as the person who found the phone would not lift my call :( . After trying for one week I gave up and my wife decided to gift me a new Phone. This time I got to choose the gift :).


I needed basic PDA functionality but nothing came near to my Palm Treo 650 for a descent price. I refused to buy a expensive phone as I had lost lot of money on my Palm Treo 650 and Motorokr E6. My wife still insisted so I decided to go for Motorola Ming aka Motorola A1200. It is a very cute phone and had all the basic PDA functionality I needed. It runs on Unix has Touch screen, Handwriting and speech recognition , 2 mega-pixel camera well here is the complete spec and feature list. It is a cute chick and I am loving it ......
I now need a iPod to play my Audible books(Treo 650 supported audible too..) . Darn!!! I miss my Palm Treo .....











No comments: